Friday, April 29, 2011

Loans, Loans, Loans!

I received my student ID number, my new MSU email account and my financial aid award today!

While I am super excited to get all of these new things, my financial award reminded me just how much debt I will be in for the next (oh lets say....) 10 years. I get to take out......

drum role please....

$74,486.00 for next year!

I probably wont take it all out, because that covers EVERYTHING plus some extra spending for first year. Since my (amazing) mom has told me she will pay for my housing for the next year, and since my (also amazing) boyfriend S is going to give me most of his books, I will need (around) $11,250 less than what is budgeted to the first year class!

Now that I have gotten my email, ID, and financial aid, the only thing left to receive is my campus placement. Hopefully that comes next week so that I can start looking for apartments!

What a great feeling though to actually get this stuff going...Its all starting to feel so real! :)

1 comment: