Sunday, April 10, 2011

Biking Along the American River!

Today I went on a 10-mile bike ride along the American River with my step-dad, Sam. It was so nice! My mom, Sam, and I used to go on family bike rides when I was younger, but we haven't gone on one in several years. I told my parents that I wanted to see more of Sacramento (like I mentioned in my last blog entry), so they suggested I go along this bike path. Im so glad I did! It was such a beautiful day and such a beautiful trail!

Here are some pictures:




(this turkey ran right across the bike trail! I almost hit him!)

Such a great day... I definitely plan on going along this trail again over the next few months! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it out there--it's where I do my long runs. Looks like it was a beautiful day to be out. :)

    ReplyDelete