Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

I love Fridays! Despite having to be awake at 5 AM to get to Elk Grove High School for Drill Team practice by 6, I end my work day by 8 AM and have the rest of the day for myself. Its fabulous. Normally when I get off work, I go straight to my computer and read Student Doctor Network posts for about 5 hours, but for the first time in a long time, I came home and didn't have anything to do!

I know I will be ridiculously busy with school starting in August so I plan on relishing in these lazy days as much as I possibly can over the next few months. However, I know I will get bored and will need something to focus on. So, I have come up with the following things that I would like to get accomplished before I start school:

1) Do a 30-day blog challenge
2) Exercise at least 6 times per week & continue to learn how to cook cheap/healthy meals
3) Watch the entire series of "Sex and the City" (again--shout out to my Roebling apartment)
4) Finish reading "Eat, Pray, Love"
5) Read two more books for fun (most likely Nicholas Sparks books, but still looking for suggestions)
6) Explore Sacramento (I have lived here my whole life and don't really appreciate it. I want to get out there and see everything that this city has to offer!)
7) Come up with a solid budget ( I will be very very very poor for the next few years)

I'm hoping that actually writing down this list will keep me accountable for completing these tasks, but I guess we will see in August.

Happy Friday, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kailyne!!!! I am so excited for you... And yes, please enjoy relaxing as much as possible over the next few months - I will enjoy it vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging Kailyne! You can do all of your goals before August I am sure of it! It will be great to read about your adventures. :)
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete