Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy Worker Bee!

I have had such a crazy work week! I technically have three jobs right now, but am really only focusing on two. I work at the Cosumnes Community Services District in the Aquatics Department and I work at Elk Grove High School as the Drill Team Coach. Normally, I have a pretty set work schedule, which is enough to keep me busy, but not too much to make me go crazy. Well, that has definitely changed! This last week, I worked six days, with three of those being 14-hour days. Right now at the CCSD, I am teaching American Red Cross Lifeguarding, First Aide, and CPR/AED classes. Its a lot of hours, but great money and its really fun! I actually really love what I'm doing right now. Stay tuned to see if I continue with this enthusiasm in a few weeks after class #4.

On another note...Today is Friday, and like I mentioned a few posts before, Fridays are my lazy days. So, today I have devoted my day to starting my "college" scrapbook and to watch the movie "Tangled". I LOVE Tangled. I saw it in theaters when it first came out, but have been stalking the red box machine by my house for the past week to rent it on DVD! Well, I finally was able to track down a copy this morning and have already watched it once and I'm about to watch it again. :)

My favorite part of the entire movie:



Best Disney song ever. So cute.


In final news, I was just sent my FORMAL acceptance by CHM today! For those of you who don't know, when you are accepted to medical school, you must first be offered "conditional acceptance." Then, you have to fill out a whole bunch of forms, send in a deposit, and pass a Criminal Background Check. Well, luckily I passed (I know, I know, I was really worried too...just kidding). So, now Im officially in! Now, its time to fill out endless scholarship applications and figure out a way to pay the huge price tag this is attached to medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment