Saturday, June 29, 2013

Something funny.

Its my last night at home for "summer vacation" before I head back to Michigan tomorrow morning. I am currently sitting in my room going through a box of funny things from my past my mom recently re-discovered ranging from terrible old drawings to silly poems to this gem:

Its a 10-page "book" stapled together as a Mothers Day card to my mom, created by yours truly when I was in early elementary school. Each "page" had one sentence on it. The book reads as follows:

Today is Mother's Day! 
Today is where you sit back and the men do all the work! 
You don't have to lift a finger today!
If you need something done, call your man! 
Please don't get up for the rest of the day. 
Ask your man for everyone of your demands! 
Don't ask me because I'm a woman, ask your man to keep him movin'.
He can cleave the house inside and out!
You don't have to say a word. Just "snap" your fingers and he'll come a runnin'. 
Follow these tips and you'll have a grand ole mother's day. 

HAHAHA I was such a funny child.

No comments:

Post a Comment