Friday, June 14, 2013

Step 1

Tomorrow. 06/14/2013 at 8 AM,  I will walk into the Pro-metric Testing Center in East Lansing, Michigan to take the 8-hour long USMLE Step 1 exam. I can't believe its finally here and that tomorrow I am actually going to take the exam that I have spent the last 2 years preparing for.

For these last 4.5 weeks of my intensive study period, I have spent approximately 12-14 hours a day slaving away trying to learn as much as I possible can. I have done more than 5,100 practice questions.  I have read over 1,000 pages of review books and watched/listened to over 40 hours of review lectures.  And in just a short 24 hours, it will all be over. All of time time and preparation I have put in will be put to the test.

I am so nervous, but also feel (hopefully) well-prepared. Now, all thats left is to just sit back, relax, calm my nerves and mentally prepare for the long long day that is ahead of me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, you studied so hard and you're gonna do amazing! Sending well wishes of a 300 your way :) I can't wait to see what 3rd year has in store for you and what specialty you decide on!

    ReplyDelete