Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this year. This time last year, I was back at home, working three jobs, and did not know whether or not I would be accepted into medical school. I was enjoying my year off, but I had so much uncertainty. It is crazy how much has changed for me since then. I have moved across the country, I have committed to my career path of becoming a physician, and I have met the most amazing people in the world (my CHM family). It is easy to go day to do without reflecting on all that you have, but I can honestly say that I am truly grateful and feel so fortunate for how my life is going and how many amazing people that I have gotten to know within the last year. 

As for our Thanksgiving festivities, S and I just finished eating our delicious Thanksgiving feast and now he is zonked out, so I thought there was no better time to blog! 

This years menu: 
  • Scalloped Potatoes
  • Green Beans
  • Stuffing
  • Chicken (the grocery store was out of turkey/we were too lazy)
  • Mac&Cheese (S wanted it because it is Chandler's favorite Thanksgiving food apartently haha)
  • Crescent Roles
  • Sparkling Cider
  • Pumpkin Bread
  • Cheese Cake


Now all I have left to do is....the dishes...


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment