Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Today was the first day of snow here in East Lansing, Michigan! While a lot of my classmates were not too excited for the snow fall (because it is still pretty early in the year for snow), the Californian in me was ecstatic! I was in the middle of my histology lab when I realized it was snowing, so I ran out of class and brought a friend with me to take pictures of me in the snow while I played.




After I went back in, I realized just how unprepared I am for the winter when snow comes and doesn't stop. So, I decided a trip to make a trip to our local Meijers (which is the most amazing store in the world--basically a walmart PLUS grocery store). I am now the proud owner of ear muffs, warm gloves, a snow-wind-shield-scraper, and magical spray that is supposed to melt ice on your windshield super fast. This weekend, I plan to also purchase a parka-type of jacket and warmer boots that wont fall apart in the snow! The only thing that I wish I had that does not exist at this moment is a nose-muff. I am sure I am not the only one that has a cold nose basically anytime it gets even slightly cool outside. So, I really think someone should invent one. For now, here is my best attempt....



And simply because of the title of this post...

1 comment:

  1. I just bought an ice scraper too! It semi-snowed here a few weeks ago and I rushed out to Target thinking I would have to battle people for one, but alas, there were plenty left since I'm sure most people here already own a scraper. Go Californians!

    ReplyDelete