Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Disney World Vacation

I havent blogged in quite some time because I have been so busy with finals and with my december vacation to Florida! After thanksgiving, we had 6 exams, 4 lab quizzes, and several assignments to complete before the semester was over. So, I was a busy bee! Instead of boring you all with the details of studying and finals week, I will just tell all of you in the blog world that I ended the semester pretty well, with an overall average of just about an 87%. So, I am very happy with my first semester performance.

What I think is more fun to talk about in this blog post is my trip to Disney World!!! S and I have been planning this trip for quite some time and I can't believe it finally came and went. We left from Flint at noon on Friday, had a connecting flight in Atlanta, and finally arrived in Florida at around 7 PM (our layover was crazy long!). We stayed at the All Stars Movies resort for 4 nights and got to visit 3 of the 4 parks: Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and The Magic Kingdom!  I haven't been to Disney World since I was 10 years old and S had never been there, so it was really fun to explore the parks together! :)

Here are some highlights of the trip and some fun character pictures:
















S and I never get to spend time together other than little weekend visits where we are both studying the whole time, so it was so great to have this time alone together. It was the perfect way to start the holiday season and a fabulous end to a wonderful year! Happy Holidays everyone! :)

1 comment: