Sunday, May 22, 2011

Apartment!

I have officially signed my lease to an apartment for Fall 2011-Summer 2012! About a month ago, when I really started looking for apartments, I fell in love with "The Lodges of East Lansing," a housing complex opening in August super close (within walking distance) to the med building at MSU! The apartments are huge, each room has their own bathroom, the rooms are fully furnished, the leasing house staff was incredibly helpful, the complex has a gym/pool, there is a clubhouse at the complex, and they have free parking! The only thing that was holding me back from actually being able to sign was finding roommates. Well, I have found them! I will be living with two other female in-coming MSU-CHM MS1s! :) I am so excited to live with other roommates that will understand my daily stresses and will run on my same time-clock!

Here is the floor plan of my apartment: 

And the model home pictures:

_mg_4175_mg_4218

_mg_4107

The clubhouse:




(All photo credits: The Lodges of East Lansing. I do not own these photos.)



3 comments:

  1. The models always look so nice with their furniture and nic nacs. Do you have to rent furniture or start shopping at Target and Ikea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fully furnished. So, the furnature you see in the pictures is the furnature I get in my apartment. I just have to buy the bedding/pillows/nicnacs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super! Again . . . congratulations! We are SOOOO PROUD of you!

    ReplyDelete