Sunday, December 30, 2012

Had Myself a Very Merry Christmas

Christmas eve. My favorite day of the whole year! My family has a long-standing tradition of going to visit my Van Stavern family in Paradise, CA. We all look forward to this every year because its a time when all of my favorite family members all get together and catch up on what everyone has been up to for the past year...it is especially fun now that I am an "adult" and can watch all of the babies in the family open up their presents and smile with the thought of Santa coming in the morning. It is always a lot of fun and it always goes by way too fast! Some highlights via photos:

Blake, Bryce and Brett! 

Mom, me, Rebecca, Christina

Rebecca, Uncle Jim

Cousins: Kathryn, me, Christina, Skylar
Christmas morning, we always spend at our own house. We make orange cinnamon rolls, look at what Santa left us in our stockings and then open up presents. We then get ourselves ready, pack up the car, and head to Sam's family Christmas celebration in the Bay Area for Christmas lunch!


After catching up with the Bay Area family, we were on our way to our last Christmas celebration at S's house! I'm so happy that my parents and S's parents like eachother. I always have a good time (and laugh a lot) when they get together! A great end to this Christmas season, in deed! :)

<3 [First photo on my new iPad!]

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment