Friday, December 28, 2012

Disneyland [photo blog]

The third and final part of our Winter adventure was to Disneyland and California Adventure theme parks in Anaheim, CA.

Day 1:
After S finished his interview in LA, picked me up from Santa Monica beach and drove us to Anaheim, we checked into our hotel and went to Downtown Disney for the night. There, we walked around to explore the different shops and had dinner with two great friends: Kelsey and Lyle. I don't think I have seen either of these two since their wedding last May, so I was very excited to get together with them for dinner at my favorite Disney restaurant: Tortilla Joes.


Legoland Store: Beauty and the Beast
Legoland Store: Toy Story 
Legoland Store: Aladdin



Day 2: Disneyland!

:)
Finding Nemo Ride 
I'M GUNNA WRECK IT! 
Pooooooh Bear
Evening Christmas Parade 
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Santa's Sleigh!

Day 3: Disney's California Adventure theme park (+ the new "Cars Land")

In line for the new Car's Ride
{side note: we had fast passes, but the
 normal line was 2.5 hours!!!}

Art Class
S's Frankenweenie drawing

My Tigger and Franekweenie drawings

The magic room/The Beast's Library

Jessie 

Such a great end to our vacation....I love Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment