Wednesday, June 29, 2011

iPhone

I got a new iPhone on Saturday and I LOVE it! I have been looking into getting one for medical school because I know there are a lot of great clinical apps, like a pharmacology reference and a clinician guide. However, I had no idea of how many amazing apps there really are out there. I am kind of a cheap-o, so I am not going to buy an app unless I really need it, but I still have downloaded the following free apps:

1) MyFitnessPal (which allows you to type in all the foods you eat and get a complete breakdown of the nutritional factors; it also gives you a breakdown of all the exercises you do)
2) Daily Yoga (My new favorite thing... I have done yoga every day for the last 2 weeks!)
3) Jillian Michael's Recipes and Workouts (I <3 J.M.)
4) Human Anatomy Study Guides/Practice Quizzes (I am a big nerd and am studying for med school already)
5) Learn Spanish! (Because I am currently trying to learn on my own)

Its truly amazing how much technology can do these days! :)

1 comment: