Friday, April 20, 2012

Breslin Center

Today was Second Look Day for the incoming class of 2016. So, I volunteered to be a tour guide. As part of this job, we were invited to attend the reception at the end of the day at the Breslin Center, the basketball stadium at MSU. I had seen the outside of the building many times, but have not yet gotten the chance to go inside. So, I was pretty excited. When we entered, the staff told us they were offering tours of the Breslin for whoever wanted to go on one. I was all about that. Coming from EGHS (a high school known for producing good college athletes), to UCLA, and now to MSU, I have always been a big school sports fan. So, I was a little over-excited for this tour:



I <3 Sparty



Izzo's Office! Sooo cool! 

LOTS of big trophies everywhere! 

Championship Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment