Friday, April 27, 2012

Peru Fundraising

This July, I will be going to Peru with a group of 10 other medical students, to provide free medical, dental, and health education services. For the first week, we will be working in local hospitals, assisting doctors with medical care. For the second week, we will be assisting with cleft-palate and cleft-lip surgeries. During my last week, I will be traveling throughout the country and hiking to Machu Picchu. I am so excited and can't wait to share my pictures and memories with all of you. For now, I am trying to fundraise for my trip, because helping people in foreign countries ain't cheap! If you would like to support this trip and help me out, please click the link below! Any donation will help! 


Click to Donate to Meeee! 


Thank you for your support!!!


On another note, I just finished my neuroscience final. So, all I have left is my Virology final on Tuesday and Pathology final on Thursday! After that, semester number two of medical school is over and I am a embarking on a fabulous/much needed week long vacation to the outer banks of North Carolina with my favorite med school friends. So excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment