Monday, August 6, 2012

Sarath's Birthday/Cedar Point

S's 25th birthday was on May 30. Unfortunately, I won "worst girlfriend' award because I was back in California for his birthday. So, I decided to give him an extra special make-up birthday a week later! I had told him to reserve a whole day for just us to the second weekend of June, without giving anything else away. Once, that weekend arrived, I went to go pick him up and finally told him what we would be doing....driving to Ohio and going to Cedar Point! For those of you non-Midwesterner readers, Cedar Point is like 6 flags, but better! Its this awesome theme park that has terrifying roller coasters, fun water rides, a beach/pier and extra exhibits/parks like a petting zoo and "Dino World." It was basically perfect for us, because S liked to go on more of the scary roller coasters, while I prefer Disneyland-like children rides....so we had both! It was a really fun day! It was fun to see S be so laid back and enjoy his day, without having to worry about schoolwork or growing up.

Riding on Go-carts

After a water ride...I got soaked! 

S with a goat

Me with a goat



At the Beach in Cedar Pointe...Lake Erie!


Fun day...but I got so sunburned. 

1 comment:

  1. Omg. I have always wanted to go to Cedar Point!! I watched these top roller coasters in the nation shows all the time as a child and Cedar Point coasters were always on there!! Def on my Pittsburgh bucket list since I'm so close.

    ReplyDelete