Monday, August 6, 2012

Konkel Wedding

Hi readers! After a month of being away from technology, I am back to the blogging world! I have so much to update you all on. So....here we go!


A little overdue, but here are some highlights from the BEAUTIFUL Konkel wedding that I went to wayyyy back in June! :) 

The wedding took place in a beautiful winery. 

Kirsten walking down the isle with her father. 

The first kiss! 

Walking back down, as a married couple!

Cocktail hour!

Bride and Groom entering the reception!

My pretty/handsome friends. 

Kick line! I danced with all of these girls in H.S. 

<3

Cutting the cake

The bride and groom enjoying their reception

:)

Professional wedding photo...so beautiful!

Kirsten is one of my oldest friends... way back from Jr. High school and Junior Drill Team. I am so lucky to have her as a friend and was so happy to share in their special day. Congratulations to the new couple, Mr. and Mrs. Konkel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment