Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Baking

Like I have mentioned before, one of my favorite hobbies is baking. So, you can bet that I have been a busy bee over the last few days cooking a ton of delicious Christmas baked goods. Here are some of the items that I have made:

Peanut Butter Blossom, Chocolate Chip, and Gingerbread Cookies

Lemon Poppyseed Muffins with Lemon Glaze and Sliced Almonds

Pineapple Upside Down Mini-cakes

Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats (I still need to drizzle chocolate on top!)

Santa Hat Brownie!

 
Raindeer Brownie!


Christmas Mouse!

Peanut Butter Chocolates AND Turtle Candies

Star Cookies

Snow Man Cookie w/ Home made frosting that I made from scratch!!!!




Besides all of these yummy treats, we also made English Toffee, Kahluah Cheese Cake, and Carrot Cake! Yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment