Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cake Pop Fail

Tomorrow is the end of my 3rd week on Internal Medicine! I have spent these last three weeks with the same group of 3 residents. Sadly, tomorrow all of the residents are done with their first block of of the year and will be moving on to new services. So, to show my appreciation, I thought I would make some cupcakes. THEN, I got a brilliant idea. Whats better than cupcakes? CAKE POPS! Of course, I have never made cake pops...but how hard could they be?

Here is my journey towards making the most perfect cake pops.


Step 1: Get all of your supplies ready!

Step 2: Bake the perfect cake.

Step 3: Crumble up the perfect cake and mix with frosting. Put them in a circular dish so that they form cake-ball structures. 



Step 4: Decorate by putting a which chocolate coat around the cake pop and decorate with colored frosting.

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

The result of all of this hard work (3 hours worth of baking):


Tada!!


....Cake pop fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment