Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving: A day for many Americans that is about visiting with family and stuffing yourself full with as much food as you can possibly force into your stomach. The last three years, I have been spent in Michigan with S. This means that I have had to learn how to cook Thanksgiving dinner without the help of my parents, who have much more experience cooking a huge Thanksgiving feast than I am. Well, this year...I think I have perfected my Thanksgiving dinner meal!

The menu this year:
-Chicken breast (sadly, the grocery store was out of turkey and rotisserie chicken)
-Rice boiled in chicken broth
-Stuffing
-Scalloped Potatoes
-Garlic Crescent Rolls
-Green Beans w/ Bacon and Almonds
-White Wine
-Strawberry cheesecake

It was a really fun/relaxing dinner and Thanksgiving Holiday!

S and I went shopping for our Thanksgiving feast
on Wednesday night. 
Thanksgiving morning tradition:
Baking Orange Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast! 

While I baked, S continued to sleep.... 
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! 

:) 

Starting to cook! 

My amazing green beens! 

All of our yummy food


S doing dishes. Thanks love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment