Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Break Plans

I am half way through with the semester that many people say is the hardest of medical school...hopefully that is true! I am so happy to be on break...these last couple weeks have been killer. We have had 5 major exams, too many quizzes to count, and several other random required experiences (clinical skills, meetings, etc.) So, I am SOOOOOO ready to start this spring break!

I have lots of plans for this break...so many things to do, so many people to see, so many places to go... I can't believe it is finally here! I will be in East Lansing until Monday. My plan WAS to stay here to catch up on lectures (I am 11 hours of lectures behind...ughh) and study for Saturday/Sunday/Monday so that I wouldnt even have to bring books home with me. However, I know myself and I know instead of studying I will be watching HBO On-demand movies from now until my flight takes off on Monday night. Oh well!  Anyways, I am arriving back in Elk Grove, CA Monday night. Tuesday, I have lots of doctors appointments, which I am so thankful to finally have. Reading/staring at computer screens for 14 hours a day has made my sight horrible. I used to have such great vision, but med school has made me go blind..so I am so excited to go the eye doctor to get me some sight! Besides that, I am getting together with the other bridesmaid's in Kelsey's wedding to get bridesmaids dresses, (hopefully) driving up to Berkeley to visit one of my old roommates (Hi Natalya!) and then... KELSEY'S BACHELORETTE PARTY! I am so excited. She has no idea where we are going or what we are doing and I'm just so excited for everything we have planned! I will be updating this blog with LOTS of pictures from it, i promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment