Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Peru - Lima...again (4)

After our week in Trujillo, Chiclin, Chicama, Pampas, and Sausal, we headed back to Lima for a few days. These few days were SUPER touristy. Our first touristy thing was going to a traditional Peruvian restaurant that had authentic food including anticuchos (cow heart) & alpaca meet AND traditional Peruvian dancing!





Authentic Food

Traditional Peruvian songs!

Dancing with an old Peruvian man haha


After the crazy/hilarious dinner, we took a three hour bus tour around Lima. Our tour bus first took us to a fountain park that was beautiful and very cool! They had a ton of really cool ones, but my favorites are below:





The bus tour also took us to this historical part of Lima. There was a ton of really beautiful buildings that I am sure have a lot of historical significance, I just don't know too much about them.


This was a really awesome way to end our visit in Lima. Although I spent a whole week there, I didn't feel like I really got the opportunity to see much of it, since we were mostly in hospitals. So, although touristy, I think it was a great way to finish up our time in Lima. 

No comments:

Post a Comment