Thursday, August 18, 2011

Roadtrip!

I have finally finished my cross-country roadtrip! I am all settled into my new apartment and am ready to start school! But first, I know that I need to share my road-trip experiences!

Day 1: California--> Nevada --> Idaho (Idaho Falls)


Snake River, Idaho


Day 2: Idaho --> Montana --> Wyoming (Yellowstone National Park)











Day 3: Wyoming (Yellowstone --> Sundance)

Yellowstone Canyon


Yellowstone Upper Falls




Day 4: Wyoming --> South Dakota (Sioux Falls)

CrazyHorse Monument (to be completed in 2050!)

Mount Rushmore


Day 5: South Dakota --> Iowa --> Illinois (Joliet)

Visiting Family in Des Moines :)


Day 6: Illinois --> Indiana --> Michigan!!! [There will be a new blog about move-in and my new apartment soon!]

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous trip. What a great way to start the new chapter in your life. :)
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete